Tuna Crunch Casserole
Cooking time: About 50 minutes
Prep time: About 10 minutes
Makes: 2 servings
- 2 eggs
- 2 oz. egg noodles
- 1 6 oz. can of tuna, drained
- 1 cup peas (or green beans)
- 4 oz. sliced mushrooms
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup milk (or water)
- 1/2 cup chow mein noodles (or corn flakes)
- Hard boil and then slice eggs.
- Partially cook noodles until al dente. Drain.
- Partially cook peas (or green beans)
- Layer into a greased casserole dish the tuna, sliced eggs, peas, noodles and mushrooms.
- Mix the milk and soup and pour it over the contents of the casserole.
- Bake casserole uncovered 25 minutes at 350 deg.F.
- Top casserole with chow mein noodles and bake 5 minutes more.
This was one of my mother's recipes and it was one of my favorites.
Up a Level Return to Home Page