Prep time: About 5 minutes
Cooking time: About 15 minutes
Makes: 4 - 6 servings (about 12 pancakes)
- 1 cup Sourdough starter
- 1 cup Pancake mix (I use Krusteaz)
- 1 cup Water
- 1 T. mild olive oil
- I use the same starter as I do for my Early Colonial Sour Dough Bread.
- Stir starter, pancake mix and water in a mixing bowl.
- Adjust water content to get desired batter consistency.
- Heat griddle. Coat with a little olive oil.
- Pour batter into 6-inch circles and cook 1 1/2 - 2 minutes per side. Add oil and repeat.
- Serve topped with your favorites: syrup, fruit, jelly, butter, etc.
Up a Level Return to Home Page