Cooking time: 55 minutes
Prep time: About 5 minutes
Makes: 3 servings
- 1 cup yellow cornmeal
- 1 1/2 cups cold water
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1/4 t. sea salt
- 5 T. grated parmesan cheese
- Stir together cold water and cornmeal, removing any lumps.
- Mix salt and boiling water in a large sauce pan. Add cornmeal mixture.
Cook, whisking steadily until it comes to a full boil.
Cook over medium heat while whisking for 5 more minutes.
- Coat inside surfaces of 1 1/2 quart baking dish with cooking spray.
- Pour cornmeal mixture into dish. Sprinkle top with cheese. Bake uncovered 40 minutes at 375 deg.F.
Good served with Olive Chicken in Wine Sauce.
Up a Level Return to Home Page