Greek Baked Chicken
Prep time: About 15 minutes
Cooking time: About 50 minutes
Makes: 2 servings
- 8 - 10 oz. boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1/2 large yellow onion, chopped
- 1 t. chopped fresh rosemary
- 3 T. olive oil
- 1/4 t. ground black pepper
- Mix 2 T. olive oil, onions, garlic, rosemary and pepper in a bowl.
- Spread 1/2 of onion mixture in small baking dish (just big enough for the chicken).
- Place chicken on top of onion mixture and top chicken with the rest of the onion mixture.
- Drizzle the remaining 1 T. of olive oil over the top of the onion mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, in 400 deg. F oven for 50 minutes or until no red juice somes out when you pierce the chicken.
Based on a recipe in "Joy of Cooking".
Up a Level Return to Home Page