Prep time: About 10 minutes
Cooking time: About 10 minutes
Makes: 2 servings
- 1/2 lb. left-over roast beef, thinly sliced
- any drippings from roast
- 1 T. catsup
- 1 T. teriaki sauce
- 1 t. Worchestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup dry red wine
- 1/4 lb mushrooms, sliced
- Heat the drippings in frying pan. Use up to 1 tsp of the solidified fat if desired.
- Add catsup, teriaki sauce and wine, and simmer 2 minutes.
- Add sliced mushroom. Cook 4 minutes.
- Add meat to sauce and heat 30 seconds, stirring to coat all the pieces of meat with sauce.
- Serve with boiled or mashed potatoes.
Up a Level Return to Home Page