Cooking time: none
Prep time: About 15 minutes
Makes: 5 - 6 portions
- 1 lb. cabbage (aout 1/2 of whole head of cabbage)
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 3 T. agave syrup (or sugar or honey)
- 1 T. apple cider vinegar
- 1 T. pickle juice (from jar of dill pickles)
- 2 t. lemon juice
- 1/2 t. Dijon mustard
- 1/2 t. onion powder
- 1/4 t. Creole seasoning (e.g. Tony Chachere's)
- Cut cabbage through the stem into 5 - 6 wedges. Thinly chop.
- Mix remaining ingredients until smooth.
- Pour over chopped cabbage, stir well and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
I adapted a recipe from the Internet and tried it on some friends who said "it's a keeper".
Up a Level Return to Home Page