Baked Tilapia Florentine
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Prep time: About 10 minutes
Makes: 2 servings
- 2 tilapia fillets (4 - 5 oz each), thawed
- 8 oz. frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 4 T. bread crumbs
- 1 cup shredded cheese (2 oz.) (Manchego or cheddar)
- 1 egg, beaten
- salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 325 deg. F
- Mix spinach, egg, 3 T. bread crumbs and 1 oz. cheese.
- Spread spinach mixture evenly in a 9-inch baking pan.
- Lay fillets on top of spinach and sprinkle with remaining cheese and bread crumbs.
- Bake about 20 minutes until the fish are flaky.
Serve with rice, couscous, cooked pasta, etc.
Up a Level Return to Home Page