Spaghetti with Broiled Veggies
Prep time: About 10 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Makes: 2 servings
- 1 T. olive oil
- 4 oz. asparagus
- 8 oz. zucchini, sliced in 1/2 inch rounds
- 4 oz. mushrooms, quartered
- 4 oz. spaghetti noodles
- 2 T. grated parmesan cheese
- 1 T. extra virgin olive oil
- Coat asparagus, zucchini rounds and mushrooms with 1 T. olive oil.
- Spread out on baking sheet and broil 10 minutes. Turn veggies and broil 10 minutes until browned.
- Meanwhile, boil water and cook spaghetti as per directions. Drain.
- Toss spaghetti, broiled vegetables, parmesan cheese and 1 T. extra virgin olive oil.
- Serve with extra parmesan cheese.
Up a Level Return to Home Page