Cooking time: 10 minutes
Prep time: 15 minutes
Makes: 4 biscuits, 2-1/2 inches diameter
- 2 T. light olive oil
- 1/2 c. lite coconut milk (Safeway's Signature brand)
- 1 c. self-rising flour
- Mix oil, milk and flour to make a sticky dough. Don't overwork it.
- Put dough on a floured surface and divide into 4 portions.
- Form into balls and let rest 10 minutes.
- Put a skillet on low heat and put in the dough balls, without oil. Cover and cook 5 minutes.
- Uncover, flip the biscuits, cover and cook another 5 minutes.
Each serving contains 41 mg potassium.
You can use dairy milk but that will increase the potassium.
Up a Level Return to Home Page