Shrimp Curry Rolls
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Makes: 2 servings
- 8 oz. Raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/4 cup finely chopped cucumber ( and/or celery)
- 2 T. mayonnaise
- 1/3 t. curry powder
- 1 t. lime (or lemon) juice
- 1/4 t. salt
- 1 pinch of ground black pepper
- 2 T. butter
- 2 hotdog buns
- Boil water in pot and simmer shrimp 5 minutes until no longer translucent.
- Remove any tails or remaining peels and chop into 1" pieces.
- Meanwhile mix mayonnaise, curry powder, lime juice, salt and pepper.
- Thinly slice off the top and bottom crusts of the hotdog buns.
- Melt butter in a medium hot skillet until bubbly.
- Place buns crustless side down and brown 4 minutes. Turn and repeat.
- Immediately stuff toasted hotdog buns with shrimp curry mixture and enjoy.
Up a Level Return to Home Page