Prep time: About 10 minutes
Cooking time: About 40 minutes
Makes: 12 servings
- 2 c. all-purpose flour
- 15 oz. can of pumpkin
- 1 T. light olive oil
- Mix pumpkin, flour and olive oil and form into a ball. Divide in half.
- Form each half into a sausage shape and cut into 6 pieces.
- Dust your hands and a counter-top with flour and roll out each piece into an 8-inch diameter circle.
- Using a griddle at medium heat, cook each roti 3 minutes, flipping sides each 30 seconds.
- Wrap the cooked roti in a dish towel and cover. Store on counter top for up to a few days.
Good eaten plain as a tortilla or spread with peanut butter.
Up a Level Return to Home Page