Parsley Sauce (Sammurigghiu)
Prep time: About 10 minutes
Cooking time: None
Makes: 1/3 cup
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 t. minced garlic (2 cloves)
- 2 T. finely chopped parsley (1/4 bunch)
- 3 T. juice of 1 lime (or lemon)
- Wash parsley and dry. Finely chop leaves.
- Finely mince garlic and blend all ingredients.
- Can be refrigerated or frozen.
Makes a delicious sauce for fish. Also good as salad dressing.
Based on a recipe by Liliana Cardile from "Berkeley Hills Living", 6/2019.
Up a Level Return to Home Page