Grilled Tangerine Salad Dressing
Cooking time: About 10 minutes
Prep time: About 5 minutes
Makes: 4 servings
- 5 tangerines
- 3 T. olive oil
- Juice one tangerine.
- Cut the ends off the other 4 tangerines and thinly slice.
- Arrange slices on aluminum foil in a single layer
- Grill 5 minutes on a side until the rinds start to brown.
- Save the 4 most uniform slices and chop the rest.
- Mix the olive oil, juice and chopped tangerines.
- Serve tossed with mixed green salad. Good with arugula.
- Top each serving with a reserved slice.
Up a Level Return to Home Page