Cooking time: 45 minutes
Prep time: 15 minutes
Makes: 12 - 16 servings
- 2 lbs frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 2 cups plain Greek yogurt
- 10.5 oz can of cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 c. diced onion
- 8 oz melted butter (1 stick)
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 t. salt
- 1/4 t. ground pepper
- 2 cups crushed Kellogg corn flakes
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the soup, yogurt, onion, salt, pepper, and 6 oz of melted butter. Mix well.
- Mix in potatoes and cheddar cheese.
- Spread mixture in a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Blend the crushed corn flakes with the remaining 2 oz. melted butter.
- Spread corn flakes on top of the potato mixture.
- Bake in a 350 deg. F oven for 45 minutes or until corn flakes are somewhat browned.
From a recipe on the Internet.
Up a Level Return to Home Page