Prep time: About 10 minutes
Cooking time: About 8 minutes
Makes: 2 servings
- 1/3 cup finely chopped dried mangos
- 1/3 cup chopped onions
- 1/3 cup chopped cucumber
- 1/3 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 T. lime juice
- 1/4 t. Tony Chachere's cajun seasoning
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs
- 1 t. corn starch
- 8 oz. tilapia fillets (2)
- 2 T. olive oil
- 2 large lettuce leaves, chopped
- Mix mangos, onion, cucumber, yogurt, lime juice and seasoning to make a salsa.
- Cut fish fillets lengthwise to make thick strips.
- Mix corn starch into bread crumbs.
- Coat the fish strips with bread crumbs.
- Heat oil in a skillet and fry fish strips a total of 8 minutes, turning twice.
- Lay one fish stick across center of each tortilla.
- Spread 1/4 of mango salsa next to each fish stick. Top with lettuce, roll up and serve.
Up a Level Return to Home Page