Prep time: 3 minutes
Baking time: 12 minutes
Makes: 8 biscuits
- 1 1/2 c. all purpose flour
- 1 c. heavy whipping cream
- 1/3 t. salt
- 2 1/4 t. baking powder
- Preheat oven to 475 deg. F.
- In a large bowl, mix flour, baking powder and salt.
- Add cream and mix until a ball of dough forms.
- Place dough on a floured surface and roll with your hands into a sausage shape.
- Cut 8 round discs (medallions) from the sausage and place on the baking sheet.
- Bake 10 - 12 minutes and serve.
Based on a recipe from the Internet. You can freeze and reheat any extra biscuits.
Up a Level Return to Home Page