Chicken Noodle Casserole
Cooking time: About 45 minutes
Prep time: About 10 minutes
Makes: 2 servings
- 2 cups dry egg noodles
- 6 - 8 oz. boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 2 T olive oil
- 2 T flour
- 1 cup milk
- 3 T rice krispies
- 2 T grated parmesan cheese
- Cook noodles as per package instructions. Drain.
- In a dry skillet, fry chicken 5 minutes per side.
- Let cool somewhat and cut into 1-inch pieces.
- Heat olive oil in a sauce pan. Add flour and stir 1 - 2 minutes until the flour is mocha colored.
- Add milk and stir until somewhat thickened. Stir in chicken pieces.
- Mix in cooked noodles. Pour mixture into greased casserole dish.
- Top with rice krispies and sprinkle on parmesan cheese.
- Bake casserole uncovered 25 minutes in 350 deg. F. oven.
Up a Level Return to Home Page