Cheesy Onion Potato Soup
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Makes: 2 - 3 servings
- 2 T. olive oil
- 1 cup diced yellow onion (about 4 oz.)
- 1 cup dehydrated mashed potatoes (about 1.5 oz.)
- 2 oz. shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 boullion cubes
- 4 cups water
- Heat olive oil in a soup pot and saute onions 10 minutes or until they brown, stirring frequently.
- Add 4 cups of water, boullion cubes and potatoes. Heat to a boil.
- Stir in cheese and heat until only small pieces remain.
To make a thicker version, add more potato flakes.
Up a Level Return to Home Page