Cheesy Baked Zucchini
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Prep time: About 10 minutes
Makes: 2 servings
- 8 oz. zucchini, cut into 1/4 inch rounds
- 1/2 t. salt
- 3/4 t. paprika
- 1 T. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 oz. grated cheese (Swiss, mozzarella, Manchego)
- 2 T. plain Greek yogurt
Directions for Tahini
- Preheat an oven to 375 deg. F (190 deg. C)
- In a mixing bowl, stir the zucchini rounds, salt, paprika and oil until well coated.
- Lay the zucchini rounds in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- In a separate bowl, blend the grated cheese and yogurt.
- Separate cheese in enough portions to top each zucchini round. Flatten portions to cover each round.
- Bake 20 minutes at 375 deg.F. Remove and serve hot.
Up a Level Return to Home Page