Cooking time: About 15 minutes
Prep time: About 10 minutes
Makes: 2 servings
- 6 oz. lean boneless chicken breast, thinly sliced
- 2 T. mild olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, finely minced
- 1/2 yellow onion, thinly sliced lengthwise
- 1/4 t. chili powder
- 1/4 t. powdered ginger
- 2 scallions, cut into 2-inch segments
- 2 T. caramel fish sauce
- 1/2 c. water
- Add 1 T. oil to a hot wok and swirl it to coat pan. Add garlic, onion, and chili powder. Stir-fry 30 seconds.
- Add chicken, ginger, and caramel fish sauce. Stir-fry 3 minutes.
- Add water, cover, and simmer 10 minutes.
- Serve over rice, garnished with scallions (and cilantro if desired).
Up a Level Return to Home Page