Baked Sweet Potato Fries
Cooking time: About 30 minutes
Prep time: About 5 minutes
Makes: 2 - 3 servings
- 1 lb. sweet potato (1 large)
- 2 T. olive oil
- 1 t. Cajun seasoning
- Peel sweet potato and cut into 1/4-inch thick rounds.
- Put olive oil and seasoning in mixing bowl. Mix in potato rounds to coat.
- Spread rounds one-layer thick on non-stick baking sheet.
- Bake 15 minutes in preheated 450 deg.F oven.
- Turn rounds and bake another 15 minutes.
- Serve warm.
Based on several recipes from the Internet.
Up a Level Return to Home Page