Stir-fried Beef with Sugar Peas
Cooking time: About 8 minutes
Prep time: About 35 minutes
Makes: 2 servings
- 8 oz. lean beef, thinly sliced
- 2 T. soy sauce
- 2 T. mild olive oil
- 4 oz. sugar peas
- 1/4 yellow onion, coarsely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, finely minced
- 2 t. corn starch
- 1/4 c. water
- Mix beef and soy sauce. Marinade for 30 minutes or more.
- Put 1 T. oil into hot wok. Stir-fry beef 3 minutes. Remove to a bowl. Clean wok.
- Reheat wok and add 1 T. oil. Stir-fry garlic, onion, and sugar peas 3 minutes.
- For a thickener, add cold water to corn starch in small bowl and mix well.
- Add meat and thickener to wok and stir fry 30 seconds. Serve over steamed rice.
Up a Level Return to Home Page