Prep time: About 5 minutes
Cooking time: About 15 minutes
Makes: 2 servings
- 1/2 cup Sour dough starter
- 2/3 cup Pancake mix (I use Krusteaz)
- 1/2 cup water
- I use the same starter as I do for my Early Colonial Sour Dough Bread.
- Stir pancake mix, water and sour dough starter together in a mixing bowl.
- Heat griddle. Coat with a little olive oil.
- Pour batter into 6-inch circles and cook 2-3 minutes per side.
- Serve topped with your favorites: syrup, fruit, jelly, butter, etc.
Up a Level Return to Home Page