Prep time: About 15 minutes
Makes: 10 - 15 servings
- 2 small loaves sour-dough bread (baked in 2x2.5x6" pans)
- 1 lb. soft brie cheese, at room temperature.
- 1 cucumber
- 2 t. cider vinegar
- 1/2 t. dried dill
- Cut cucumber into 1/4 - inch thick slices.
- Marinate cucumbers 30 minutes with vinegar and dill.
- Cut bread into 3/8 - inch thick slices
- Spread brie cheese on each slice.
- Arrange bread slices on large serving tray.
- Top each slice with a cucumber.
You can use other breads, such as rye, baguette, or pumpernickle.
Up a Level Return to Home Page