Shrimp Fettucini with Capers
Prep time: About 10 minutes
Cooking time: About 12 minutes
Makes: 2 servings
- 4 oz. raw fettucini (about 2 cups)
- 2 T. mild olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 3/4 cup diced tomatoes (fresh or canned)
- 1 cup cooked shrimp, peeled and deveined (about 4 oz.)
- 1 t. capers
- Cook pasta as per instructions.
- While pasta is cooking, heat olive oil in skillet. Add garlic and saute 1 minute.
- Add chopped onion and saute 4 more minutes.
- Add diced tomatoes and thawed (if frozen) shrimp. Saute 3 more minutes.
- Add capers and simmer 2 minutes.
- Serve over drained fettucini and top with grated parmesan cheese.
Up a Level Return to Home Page