Shrimp Bisque Soup
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Makes: 2 servings
- 1/2 yellow onion, chopped
- 2 t. mild olive oil
- 8 - 10 cooked shrimp
- 1 10 oz can tomato soup
- 10 oz. low-fat milk
- Heat olive oil and simmer onions 10 minutes until brown.
- Thaw (if frozen) shrimp and remove tails and shell.
- Mix tomato soup and milk and heat 5 minutes.
- Add shrimp and onions and heat 5 more minutes.
Recipe first tried June 13, 2004 on Pat Bryson (who declared it good).
Up a Level Return to Home Page