Cooking time: About 25 minutes
Prep time: About 5 minutes
Makes: 2 servings
1 t. olive oil 1/2 cup chopped yellow onion 1 medium potato 2 scallions, chopped
- Thinly slice potato 1/8" thick and cut into 1-inch squares.
- Heat the oil in a skillet and stir-fry the yellow onions 5 minutes.
- Add the potato, stir, and cover. Cook 5 minutes over medium heat.
- Stir, cover, and cook 5 more minutes.
- Stir, cover, and cook 5 more minutes. Add some water if potatoes start to burn.
- Stir in chopped scallions, cover, and cook 5 more minutes.
Up a Level Return to Home Page