Cooking time: About 35 minutes
Prep time: About 40 minutes
Makes: 2 servings
- 6 oz. lean pork (tenderloin, chop or roast), cut into 3/4" cubes
- 1 t. soy sauce
- 1/2 yellow onion, chopped
- 2 celery stalks, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 t. mild olive oil
- 1 t. curry powder
- 1 t. turmeric
- 1/2 t. cumin
- 1/4 t. Cajun red pepper seasoning (if you want more spice)
- 1 chicken bouillon cube
- 1 c. water
- 1 clove
- 6 mint leaves chopped
- 1 lemon, peeled, thinly sliced and chopped
- 4 T. plain Greek yogurt
- Marinate pork with soy sauce for 1/2 - 1 hour.
- Heat wok or heavy skillet. Coat with cooking spray. Stir fry pork 4 minutes. Remove.
- Clean wok and reheat. Heat 2 t. olive oil and add onion, celery, and garlic. Cook 3-4 minutes.
- Add curry powder, turmeric, cumin, and Cajun seasoning and stir fry 4 minutes.
- Add bouillon cube, clove, water, and pork. Cover and simmer 20 minutes.
- Serve over steamed rice or quinoa, garnished with mint leaves, lemon and yogurt.
Up a Level Return to Home Page