Stir-fried Pork With Bok Choy
Cooking time: About 15 minutes
Prep time: About 30 minutes
Makes: 2 servings
- 8 oz. lean pork tenderloin
- 1 T. soy sauce
- 1 T. dry sherry
- 1 head of bok choy
- 1/2 cup chopped yellow onion
- 1 t. chicken stock or 1 lump bouillon
- 1 T. mild olive oil
- 2 t. corn starch
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tomato, chopped
- Wash bok choy. Cut into 1-inch pieces. Keep stems separate.
- Mix corn starch with cold water and chicken stock.
- Thinly slice the pork. Add soy sauce and sherry to marinade at least 30 minutes.
- Heat olive oil in a wok. Stir fry the pork and marinade 2 minutes.
- Add onion and bok choy stems. Stir-fry 3 minutes. Add the green parts, cover and cook another 5 minutes.
- Stir in corn starch mixture and cook 3 minutes. Stir in tomatoes and serve over rice.
Up a Level Return to Home Page