Pan-fried Red Snapper with Lime Juice
Cooking time: About 15 minutes
Prep time: About 5 minutes
Makes: 2 servings
- 1/2 lb. fresh red snapper fillet
- 1 T. mild olive oil
- 2 T. flour
- 1/4 t. Cajun red pepper seasoning
- 1/4 cup water ( or broth )
- 2 limes, squeezed
- Wash salmon and pat dry. Sprinkle red pepper on both sides.
- Roll fish in flour, coating all sides. Shake off excess.
- Heat frying pan until water drops sizzle. Add the olive oil. Fry snapper 5 minutes over medium heat.
- Turn fish and fry another 5 minutes.
- Add water and lime juice. Cover tightly and simmer 5 minutes on low heat.
- Serve. Drizzle pan juices over fish.
Up a Level Return to Home Page