Cooking time: About 10 minutes
Prep time: About 5 minutes
Makes: 2 servings
- 1/2 lb. fresh salmon fillet or steak
- 1 T. mild olive oil
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- Wash salmon and pat dry. Pepper the non-skin areas.
- Heat frying pan until water drops sizzle. Add the olive oil. Put salmon in, skin side up (for fillet).
- Cover tightly and steam 5 minutes on medium heat.
- Add white wine, recover and steam 5 more minutes.
- Gently remove salmon, preserving crust. Serve skin-side down.
- Add 1 T. water to pan to pick up any crust. Drizzle these pan juices over Fish.
Up a Level Return to Home Page