Cooking time: 10 minutes
Prep time: About 10 minutes
Makes: 2 servings
- 8 oz. boneless, skinless chicken breast (in 2 pieces)
- 1 T. flour
- 1/4 t. salt
- 1/8 t. pepper
- 1 T. mild olive oil
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 2 T. lemon juice ( from 1 lemon )
- Wash chicken and pat dry with paper towels.
- Mix flour, salt and pepper on a plate. Dredge both sides of chicken in flour.
- Heat oil in heavy skillet. Brown chicken about 3 minutes on each side.
- Add wine and lemon juice. Cover and simmer 4 minutes.
Up a Level Return to Home Page