Ham and Swiss Pizzadillas with Arugula
Prep time: About 10 minutes
Cooking time: About 12 minutes
Makes: 2 serving
- 6 9" soft flour tortillas
- 4 oz. cooked ham, proscuitto or sausage, thinly sliced
- 4 oz. swiss cheese, thinly sliced with a cheese plane
- 3/4 cup yellow onion, thinly sliced and chopped
- 3 cups arugula and/or lettuce or nasturtium leaves, chopped
- Heat oven to 400 deg. F.
- Divide sliced onions among tortillas.
- Top each with sliced meat and then sliced cheese.
- Bake 12 minutes in 400 deg. F oven.
- Top with greens, fold over tortillas and serve.
Inspired by our daughter's recipe for prosciutto and cheese pizza with arugula.
Up a Level Return to Home Page