Fried Chicken Thighs
Prep time: About 10 minutes
Cooking time: About 35 minutes
Makes: 6 servings
- 6 chicken thighs
- 1/2 cup white flour
- 1/4 t. salt
- 1/4 t. ground pepper
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- Trim fat and excess skin from thighs. Wash in cool water and pat dry on paper towels.
- Put flour, salt and pepper in paper bag. Put in 2 thighs at a time. Shake to coat with flour.
- Place 6 coated thighs skin down in skillet, medium hot. Cook 15 minutes.
- Turn thighs and cook 10 minutes.
- Add wine, cover pan and simmer another 10 minutes.
Left-overs can be frozen several months.
Up a Level Return to Home Page