Cooking time: About 10 minutes
Prep time: About 10 minutes
Makes: 2 servings
- 8 oz. lean ground beef
- 1 t. chili powder
- 1 cup chopped lettuce
- 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 5 oz. Fritos chips or tortilla chips
- Heat Fritos/chips in oven at low heat.
- Fry ground beef with chili powder. Break meat into small pieces.
- Place warm Fritos on plates, add meat and cheese. Top with onions, lettuce, and tomato. Add taco sauce or salsa if desired.
Up a Level Return to Home Page