Cooking time: About 12 minutes
Prep time: About 10 minutes
Makes: 2 servings
- 6 oz. can of tuna or other fish
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs
- 2 T. mild olive oil (or oil drained from canned fish)
- 1 T. minced yellow onion
- 1 T. minced celery or lettuce ribs
- 1 T. minced fresh parsley
- 1 t. minced fresh chives
- 1 well-beaten egg or 1/4 cup egg substitute
- 1/4 t. Worchestershire sauce
- Mix all ingredients well. Form into two patties.
- Heat frying pan until water drops sizzle. Add 1 tablespoon of mild olive oil.
- Gently place patties in hot oil and fry 6 minutes. Carefully turn them with a spatula and fry six minutes on the other side.
Serve with steamed rice and green vegetable.
Up a Level Return to Home Page