Cooking time: About 15 minutes
Prep time: About 1 hour
Makes: 2 servings
- 6 oz. lean beef, thinly sliced
- 1/2 t. chili powder
- 2 T. mild olive oil
- 1 zucchini, sliced
- 2 mushrooms, cut into 1/8 wedges
- 1/2 yellow onion, chopped
- 1/2 red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- Stir beef with 1/4 t. chili powder and marinate an hour, stirring occasionally.
- Heat oil in a wok and stir-fry all vegetables (except green onions) for 5 minutes.
- Add green onions and 1/4 t. chili powder and stir-fry another 5 minutes. Remove to bowl.
- Reheat wok and stir-fry beef 5 minutes. Remove to second bowl.
- Serve over rice or wrapped in tortillas.
- Add taco sauce to taste.
Up a Level Return to Home Page