Setting time: About 3 hours
Prep time: About 20 minutes
Makes: 8 servings
- 2 cups boiling water
- 6 oz. package of lemon Jello
- 2 cups orange juice
- 12 oz. cranberries, washed
- 1 orange, peeled
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
This recipe has been a Thanksgiving Day tradition in our family for many years.
- Dissolve Jello in boiling water. Add orange juice.
- Grind cranberries and orange peel in food grinder.
- Mix sugar into ground cranberries and peel. Let stand until sugar is dissolved.
- Add fruit to Jello mixture while the latter is still warm to bring out the color.
- Chill in refrigerator until firm.
Up a Level Return to Home Page