Prep time: About 10 minutes
Cooking time: About 10 minutes
Makes: 2 servings
- 2 cups cooked fettucini (or elbow macaroni)
- 1 T. mild olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 6 oz. canned or fresh crab meat
- 1 t. corn starch
- 1 T. cold water
- Start noodles boiling according to package directions.
- Meanwhile heat oil in a wok and saute garlic 1 minute until golden.
- Add green peppers and stir fry 3 minutes.
- Add green onion and stir fry 1 minute.
- Add crab and stir fry 1 minute.
- Mix water and corn starch into a sauce and add to mixture.
- Add drained noodles and stir fry 1 minute.
- Mix in grated cheese and serve.
Up a Level Return to Home Page