Prep time: About 10 minutes
Cooking time: About 15 minutes
Makes: 2 servings
- 8 oz. chicken breast, cut into 1" cubes
- 2 T. olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 1 cup chopped mushrooms
- 2 T. flour
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 t. chicken bouillon (or one bouillon cube)
- 2 T. sour cream ( or plain yogurt )
- 2 cups uncooked noodles
- Add noodles to boiling water and cook 10 minutes.
- Brown chicken 5 minutes in a skillet, stirring occasionally. Remove.
- Heat olive oil in the skillet.
- Add mushrooms and onions, and stir-fry 5 minutes.
- Add flour and stir-fry 5 minutes.
- Add milk, water and bouillon. Simmer 5 minutes to thicken.
- Add drained noodles, sour cream and chicken. Mix and serve.
Up a Level Return to Home Page