Prep time: About 5 minutes
Cooking time: About 45 minutes
Makes: 4 servings
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast (2 half breasts)
- 1 t. paprika
- 1 t. creole seasoning (e.g. Tony Chachere's)
- Cut chicken breasts in half, crosswise.
- Arrange the 4 pieces in a pan just large enough to hold them in a single layer.
- Sprinkle half of the paprika and seasoning on the chicken.
- Bake 30 minutes, uncovered, in a 350 deg.F oven.
- Turn breast pieces, sprinkle with remaining paprika and seasoning.
- Bake another 15 minutes or until centers of chicken are no longer pink.
I have cooked this dish for 2 dozen people using a large aluminum steamer pan. In it, 24 pieces of chicken breast fit snugly in a single layer.
Up a Level Return to Home Page