Prep time: About 5 minutes
Cooking time: About 10 minutes
Makes: 2 servings
- 1 cup pancake mix
- 1 cup milk
- 1 egg (or egg substitute)
- 1 T. mild olive oil
- 1/2 t. vanilla extract
- Beat ingredients to remove all lumps.
- Heat Belgian waffle iron to medium (pleasant sizzle) and spray PAM on cooking surface to minimize sticking.
- Add one cup of batter.
- Cook 3 minutes on one side. Flip iron and cook 2 more minutes.
- Gently open the waffle iron and coax waffle out. I sometimes slide a barbeque skewer under waffle to get it out.
- Spray PAM onto waffle iron and repeat procedure for the second waffle.
Up a Level Return to Home Page