Cooking time: About 20 minutes
Prep/marinade time: About 1 hour
Makes: 2 servings
- 8 oz. halibut fillet
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup chopped yellow onion
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs
- 1/4 t. paprika
- Marinate halibut in wine at least 1 hour. Drain.
- Mix yogurt and chopped onions.
- Lay halibut in baking dish, skin-side down.
- Spread yogurt mixture on top of fish.
- Cover yogurt with the bread crumbs and paprika.
- Bake, uncovered, 20 minutes in 450 deg.F oven.
Based on a recipe from "Joy of Cooking".
Up a Level Return to Home Page