Prep time: About 5 minutes
Cooking time: About 10 minutes
Makes: 2 servings
- 1 T. mild olive oil
- 1/4 c. yellow onion, chopped
- 2 T. bacon bits
- 1/2 c. boiled potatoes, chopped
- 2 oz. thinly sliced Swiss cheese
- 2 8-inch flour tortillas
- Heat olive oil in a frying pan. Stir-fry onions 5 minutes.
- Add potatoes and bacon bits. Stir-fry 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile top tortillas with sliced cheese and broil 3 minutes.
- Facing the tortilla, pile onion/potato/bacon mix on cheese side, closer to you.
- Fold about 1 inch of each side of a tortilla toward the center.
- Fold about 1 inch of the bottom edge over the mix. Then roll up to the top to make a burrito.
Adapted from a recipe learned in Engelberg, Switzerland from Jackie Tofte.
Up a Level Return to Home Page