Cooking time: 15 minutes
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Makes: 2 servings
- 8 - 12 oz. skinless salmon fillet
- 2 T. rum
- 1 T. brown sugar
- 2 t. soy sauce
- 1 T. minced green onion
- 1 t. sesame oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Put rum in a small dish and dissolve sugar in it.
- Stir in the soy sauce, onions, oil and garlic to make a marinade.
- Put salmon in a baking dish and pour marinade over it.
- Lift salmon so marinate gets under it also.
- Bake 15 minutes in 425 deg. F preheated oven, uncovered.
- Remove from oven and let rest 15 minutes before serving with rice.
Up a Level Return to Home Page