Cooking time: About 20 minutes
Makes: 2 servings
- 1 T. olive oil
- 1 c. chopped yellow onion
- 1 c. chopped carrot
- 1 bunch of radishes
- 3 c. broth
- 1/2 t. cumin
- Saute onion and carrot in olive oil for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile remove tops of radishes and wash radishes and tops thoroughly.
- Chop tops (about 2 cups of greens) and set aside radishes for another use.
- Add broth and radish tops and simmer 10 minutes.
Inspired by a sorrel soup recipe enjoyed in Uzbekistan, 2018
Up a Level Return to Home Page