Prep time: About 20 minutes
Cooking time: 40 minutes
Makes: 12 - 16 servings
- 1 3 - 3.5 lb sugar pie pumpkin
- 6 T. olive oil
- 1 t. ground nutmeg
- 1 t. ground cinnamon
- 1 t. salt
- 1/2 t. ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 deg. F.
- Peel pumpkin, open and scoop out the pulp and seeds.
- Cut pumpkin into 3/4 - 1 inch cubes.
- Toss all ingredients in a mixing bowl until uniformly coated.
- Arrange pumpkin pieces in a single layer on a baking sheet and bake 40 minutes at 400 deg. F
I usually save the seeds, wash them in water and discard the stringy pulp.
Then I arrange the seeds in a single layer on a baking sheet,
sprinkle with salt, and bake 20 minutes at 400 deg. F
Up a Level Return to Home Page