Potato Paprika Casserole
Prep time: About 10 minutes
Cooking time: About 1 hour
Makes: 2 servings
- 12 oz. Yukon Gold potato
- 2 t. mild olive oil
- 1/4 t. paprika
- 1/4 t. garlic salt
- 2 chicken & apple sausages, cooked
- 1 1/2 inch thick slice of yellow onion
- Cut the potato into 1 inch chunks, each containing some skin.
- Put potatoes in a casserole dish and toss with the oil to coat.
- Arrange potato chunks in a single layer, with the skin side down.
- Sprinkle with paprika and garlic salt.
- Cover and bake 40 minutes in 350 deg.F oven.
- Lay onion slice and sausages on top of the potatoes. Cover and bake 10 minutes.
- Uncover and bake the final 10 minutes to evaporate moisture.
Up a Level Return to Home Page