Low Salt Sourdough Pancakes
Prep time: About 5 minutes
Cooking time: About 15 minutes
Makes: 2 servings
- 1 cup Sourdough starter
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 T. mild olive oil
- I use the same starter as I do for my Early Colonial Sour Dough Bread.
- Mix sourdough starter ad beaten egg together in a mixing bowl.
- Heat griddle. Coat with a little olive oil.
- Pour batter into 5-inch circles and cook 2-3 minutes per side. Add more oil as it is depleted.
- Serve topped with your favorites: syrup, fruit, jelly, butter, etc.
Up a Level Return to Home Page