Easy Ramen Soup
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Makes: 2 servings
- 3 oz. (1 package) Top Ramen Noodle Soup Mix
- 1/2 cup chopped yellow onion
- 1/2 cup chopped carrots
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup chopped lettuce / spinach / arugula
- Heat olive oil in small pan. Saute onions and carrots 10 minutes.
- Crush ramen noodles in package.
- Open package and add noodles, seasoning packet and water to onions and carrots.
- Cover and simmer 5 minutes.
Top Ramen noodle soup mixes come with beef, chicken, shrimp and vegetable flavorings.
Up a Level Return to Home Page